We had a couple come in to our shop to have a custom 3D Wedding cake topper created.
1. First we did a scan of the individuals. We used a combination of 2d and 3D cameras.
2. Then we took several different scans of the bride and combined them to make the final model.
3. We created individual models of the bride and groom and then joined them together at the base (platform).
4. Added flowers, doves and some butterflies to the base.
5. Then added the names, month and year.
6. The model was finally checked to be 3D printed and sent to the Projet 660Pro full color printer.
The final model was 8 inches tall, see pictures below of the actual model on top of the wedding cake.
Would you like a wedding cake topper? Choose from several poses or have a custom one done.